Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

Social media is what has been a very popular source for marketing your products. I personally always use either a twitter or instagram to promote my newest and latest videos on youtube that I have worked on myself.

To promote Scriptz I will use the same tactic of using social media. I will create a Facebook page for it where people and customers can express how they like or dislike the bar. Any feedback is welcome. However it will be mainly a place where I would advertise specials on drinks or any upcoming independent film attractions. Since facebook is basically a place where you can advertise everything I will also reach out to others who are not big fans of facebook, like twitter.

Twitter is really big. It's a place where you can spread the word out to a mass without having to mass text friends only. Twitter can be something really special since all of your tweets will be on a feed and not constantly on someones phone as a message or a call. I will also use the latest social media tool of Instagram to advertise as well.

With instagram, it is so easy to get a feel of what your audience likes. All they have to do is double tap the picture they like. The more followers you have, the more you can get your product out there. I could do things like take pictures of specialty drinks and see how many people I can get to like it to measure which drinks I should promote more and price more.

No comments:

Post a Comment